Employee assessments provide a wealth of information to help organizations and leaders understand why people think and behave the way they do.
Organizations and leader often have questions regarding their employees as:
- How motivated are our employees?
- Do we treat them fairly?
- How engaged are the employees and what can we do to increase their engagement?
- Which employee is the best one to fill the managing position?
- How do the employees function in a team?
- And so on …
Vivendum Ratio Solutions can support your organization in identifying and measuring employee behavior. We use various complex models that can help you in the selective processes, identifying leadership skills, developmental and training needs, human resources planning, determining the level of satisfaction and engagement and assist you in preparation of programs that will enable you to boost employee morale and engagement.
Vivendum Ratio Solutions assessment center use a combination of different methods for identifying competences and characteristics of individuals, listed in the section below:
180 and 360 degree feedback
180 and 360 degree feedback (also called 180 and 360-degree survey / appraisal, multi-rater feedback or multi-source feedback) is a popular tool that provides feedback that comes from all around an employee.
Typically, feedback includes employee manager, direct reports, peers, and self-rating. It can also include feedback from external sources – clients, suppliers or other stakeholders.
Typically, 180⁰ and 360⁰feedback is used to measure employee competence and behavior as well as to obtain feedback from employees and organization.
Employee satisfaction – the 7 category ESI survey
Vivendum Ratio Solutions Employee Satisfaction Surveys contain a subset of research-based anchor questions that are designed to measure overall employee satisfaction. Other questions measure the factors that drive engagement and satisfaction in an organization.
The survey is customizable to the needs of every organization. Employees need to have their basic needs met or engagement will decrease.
Vivendum Ratio Solutions employee satisfaction surveys measure concepts that specifically affect employee satisfaction.
Some of these items include:
- I have received the training I need to do my job well.
- I have the tools and resources I need to do my job well.
- My supervisor treats people with fairness and respect.
- I clearly understand what my supervisor expects of me.
- My supervisor gives me regular feedback on how I am doing.
- There are opportunities for my own advancement in this organization.
- We work effectively across departments and functions.
- This organization communicates well with all employees about what is going on.
Employee engagement is a workplace approach resulting in the right conditions for all members of an organization to give of their best each day, committed to their organization’s goals and values, motivated to contribute to organizational success, with an enhanced sense of their own well-being.
- Employee engagement is getting up in the morning thinking, “Great, I’m going to work. I know what I’m going to do today. I have some great ideas about how to do it really well. I’m looking forward to seeing the team and helping them work well today”.
- Employee engagement is about understands its role in an organization, being sighted and energized on where it fits in the organization’s purpose and objectives.
- Employee engagement is about having a clear understanding of how an organization is fulfilling its purpose and objectives, how it is changing to fulfil those better, and being given a voice in its journey to offer ideas and express views that are taken account of as decisions are made.
- Employee engagement is about being included fully as a member of the team, focused on clear goals, trusted and empowered, receiving regular and constructive feedback, supported in developing new skills, thanked and recognized for achievement.
- Engaged organizations have strong and authentic values, with clear evidence of trust and fairness based on mutual respect, where two-way promises and commitments – between employers and employees – are understood and fulfilled.
Employee engagement is a complex issue that requires deployment of several of methods and techniques in order accurate level of employee engagement to be measured.
Our employee engagement platform can help your organization keep a constant pulse on your team’s engagement.
Our platform utilizes techniques as:
- Pulse surveys – questionnaire
- One-on-one interviews
- Stay/exit interviews
- ENPS – questionnaire
- Employee absenteeism/turnover analysis
Measuring is only the first step. Vivendum Ratio Solutions can support your organization in the efforts for continuous improvement of employee engagement trough development and implementation of polices and systems tailor-made for your organization needs.
Competency mapping is important and is an essential exercise. Every organization should have well defined roles and list of competencies required to perform each role effectively. Such list should be used for recruitment, performance management, promotions, placements and training needs identification.
Competency mapping is a process through which one assesses and determines one’s strengths as an individual worker and in some cases, as part of an organization. It generally examines two areas: emotional intelligence or emotional quotient (EQ), and strengths of the individual in areas like team structure, leadership, and decision-making.
Vivendum Ratio Solutions can assist your organization in employee’s competency mapping throughout behavioral interview using following interviewing techniques:
- STAR technique
- Repertory grid
- Critical incident technique
Our methodology incudes creation of competency matrix clearly showing the level of competency required for each job position against each competency and measurement of the gap’s after the competency mapping process.
Psychometric tests are a standard and scientific method used to measure individuals’ behavioral style. Psychometric tests are designed to measure candidates’ suitability for a role based on the required personality characteristics and aptitude (or cognitive abilities).
They identify the extent to which candidates’ personality and cognitive abilities match those required to perform the role.
Vivendum Ratio Solutions can support your organization in building your employees behavioral and cognitive style by deployment of certified psychometric test as:
- DISC personality test
- Belbin team role test
- McClelland motivational factors