Successfully organized training session “Evaluating and Measuring the Effects of Employee Training and Development Programs – Kirkpatrick Model 2016” at Vivendum Ratio Solutions
On 13 and 16 Decembar, at the Vivendum Ratio Solutions’s Center of Exellence, was organized a two-day training on “Evaluating and Measuring the Effects of Employee Training and Development Programs – Model Kirkpatrick 2016“.
This training was designed for HR professionals of all types of organizations, as well as all other professionals who aim at developing people and talent management, improving work efficiency, increasing the impact of training and development programs on the success of organizations and building a culture that supports employee learning, professional development and engagement.
The training was attended by participants from domestic and international companies, who had the opportunity to learn how to:
- Define and categorize the knowledge and skills needed for appropriate job positions,
- Create a framework of competences,
- Define and establish a training and development program,
- Define and establish a methodology for implementation of training and development programs according to the learning style of the participants,
- Demonstrate ROE & ROI from the training and development programs,
- Measure the impact of training and development programs on the success of organizations,
- Define data analytics criteria,
- Define positive drivers and directions for development.
Evaluation by participants
After the training, participants had the opportunity to anonymously evaluate it, expressing their satisfaction with the training.
Following are some comments about the training from our participants:
- „Praise for the organization of top quality training, both in terms of content and logistics.”
- “I’m pleased.”
- “I got a lot more knowledge than I expected.”
- “I liked the fact that the trainer has a lot of experience and through practical examples can transfer her knowledge.”
- “The whole training has huge importance and can have an impact on my work as specialist for training and education at the corporate level.”
Vivendum Ratio Solutions will continue to organize trainings next year, already in the second half of January. Follow us on social media to keep up to date with our news.